The simple funda of marketing is more leads = more sales! Ever since SaaS gained popularity, there has been no looking back. The domain is well-known for maintaining a high stream of the potential customer base. As per a few studies, the total size of the SaaS market is expected to grow by $130 billion by 2020. With the technological advancements in software development, the subscription model is quite favored by SaaS businesses.
Before you start off with SaaS marketing, it is important to understand the customer journey to align with the marketing activities. Wondering what this means? Let’s share an example – Suppose, you launch software in the market. The buyer won’t buy it unless he/she is aware of the same. Not just that, it is really important to have an effective strategy to retain existing customers. In short, the journey of SaaS marketing goes from the Awareness stage to the Advocacy.
Today, we will discuss a few marketing strategies that can nurture and convert your customers into potential business leads. Let’s read out the details.
Focus on SEO to Generate Leads
When it comes to SaaS-based marketing, organic traffic plays a crucial role. SEO helps in generating leads and getting better conversions. There are a few proven tactics that can be really effective.
- One of the best and easiest ways to reach audiences is to discover the keywords that are already being used by the people and searching over. You can take help from various tools that can help to gather information about the top-ranking keywords. Try to find as many keywords that can be used by people and target them to upgrade your SEO game.
- Creating custom banners with call-to-action is a win-win strategy for any business. You can excite your customers with alluring banners and end them landing up, thus increasing website traffic.
- Another thing to keep in mind is to ensure that your website speed is good enough to make people stay. It has been observed that websites that take longer than 3 seconds are not recommended. A fast loading page with a responsive web design gains better conversions.
Power Of Content Marketing
Content rules the web world and we all know it. If you want to win a wide customer base, it is important that the right content reaches the right audience. Content marketing helps to educate people and convert them into leads. The right way to do it is to use the right keywords that can help in accelerating the growth. Just make sure you don’t do keyword stuffing. Apart from that, you need to make the content more personalized so that the audience feels more connected with the information you are sharing. The stats say that personalized content gets better conversions. For a better understanding of your customers, you can also add podcasts, webcasts, and feedback from the customers. Knowing what your audience is liking will help in creating better content.
Email Marketing Has A Way To Go
One of the most effective ROI strategies is email marketing. It’s an old and classic way to generate more leads. When we send a series of emails to a prospect, they feel engaged and connected to the brand. Nowadays, there are many email marketing tools like – Canva that help in making good email templates. A visually-appealing email template is bound to attract more audiences and helps in retaining your audiences. Investing in a good email marketing strategy that can be used to target customers and attract more customers.
Free trials are something that excites people, isn’t it? So, to engage users with your product or software, you can offer them free trials. It helps the users to try the product and get to know what all it is about. Free trials are an excellent marketing strategy as it gives the users a clear idea of why they should subscribe to your product. Give them access to a few features and then urge them to go for the paid version. Make sure these features are interesting enough to keep the audiences engaged. Trust me, it is one of the most used and powerful marketing strategies.
Get Inbound Sales From Social Media
Social Media is a great platform to generate leads. You can display your product on various social media platforms like – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram to gain global audiences. Regular social media posts give people insights into your brand and help them stay updated with the latest product updates and other relevant information. So, make sure you are putting some interesting posts out there so that your users stay engaged.
One of the biggest tools to upgrade your marketing strategy is to go for PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaigns. These business tactics help in generating maximum leads. To make the PPC campaigns work, you can follow these tips.
- Running sponsored ads on social media platforms like – Instagram, Facebook, and other market places. These sponsored posts are an ideal way of increasing customer engagement and help the people get redirected to your website.
- Gmail ads are another way to reach audiences through catchy email campaigns. Emails are an effective way to spread your brand’s message and get higher conversions.
- Paid quora ads are also a great way to gain more customers. Quora is a social platform where people converse in question and answer form. Regular interactions are a must with your audience to get business visibility.
There is no doubt that SaaS marketing is a bit different from other marketing strategies. But, if you follow the right way, then you can turn out to be profitable. One thing to keep in mind is to make sure that you receive customer feedback regularly as this will help in altering your business strategies and roll better profits. Optimize your ad campaigns and convert prospects into your loyal audience by enhancing their customer experience. So, before you look for new alternatives, try to follow these. This will surely turn out to be a game-changer and help you stay ahead of the competition.