- At Softuvo, we preserve the privacy of our clients and visitors. We respect your concerns about privacy and we are committed to keeping that trust.
Each time you visit or use our site, you signify that you agree to the bound of Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions. These policies explain what, how, and why we collect certain information. Read out the key highlights of privacy practices.
Information we collect
To provide you with seamless user experience, we collect and process the following information.
- We include the information on the pages you view, like, or access. The information includes – Communication data, traffic data, and location data.
- Information you voluntarily add like – email id, name, location, query, and updates.
- Any other data that you provide while communicating with us.
Please note, we don’t save any payment details which include – credit/debit card information or any other bank details.
Why we collect your information?
We collect the information that you provide to use our services. The data we collect is used for the following reasons:
- To provide you with the information you are looking for.
- To communicate in a better way.
- To provide you with effortless services.
- To evaluate and improve our services.
- To enhance the user experience.
- To efficiently respond to your queries.
You may configure your browser to accept, reject, and modify when the cookies are being used. Blocking some type of cookies may impact the user experience and services we are offering.
How we access and control your information
Any consent given is revocable at any time. You have the liberty to access, update, and delete your personal information. The customer experience surveys, newsletters, or any other marketing emails can be unsubscribed anytime via a respective link provided on the website.
We respond to your requests to access, update, or delete the information within 4-5 working days. But, before we work on your requests, we will ask you to verify your identity. In case of any unresolved concerns, you have an absolute right to complain against the data protection authority.
We may also disclose your information with third-party advertisers. The information includes – clickstream information, browser type, time and data, types of advertisements scrolled and clicked. However, third-party sites cannot access your personal information.
We take responsible steps to keep your personal information safe. We use the data to maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our users. To protect your information, we leverage the best of technologies and the integrated process such as – access control procedures, encryption, and network firewalls.
Your privacy is our utmost concern and we do our level best to provide you with a safe and secure platform. Still, the information you are sending using the Internet is not fully secure. We cannot guarantee the data security of the information you are sending electronically.
We keep your personal information no longer than necessary for the business or required by the law.
If you are having any queries or concerns regarding our Privacy Policies sharing practices, please feel free to connect with us. You can fill the ‘Contact Us’ form on the website and our support team will get back to your queries.